Widening a QSR business is a million times more difficult than opening one. It takes planning, management, and effective execution to sustain and expand a Quick Service Restaurant business. Check this guide if you are still struggling with opening a QSR in India.
To grow your business, you need a perfect balance between research, staff training, marketing, updated technology, and many more things. This blog lays down all the necessary steps you need to expand your business.
8 Wonderful Ways To Grow Your QSR Business In India
1. Take Measured Steps
- It is always beneficial to move ahead with research and planning.
- Keep conducting market surveys at regular intervals to stay relevant amongst your competitors.
- Price the item on your restaurant menu after calculating an appropriate profit margin for yourself. Also, keep checking the prices other players offer.
- Try including seasonal food items and drinks in your restaurant menu around the year. Make sure you checklist these important things before finalizing your restaurant menu.
2. Keep Polishing Your Niche
- Your niche is a crucial part of your business so choose it after research and much consideration.
- It is essential to keep the quality of your niche consistent as it reflects the ethics and value of a brand.
- Having a niche also defines your target market which helps you focus on growing your brand systematically.
- A particular niche also helps in developing and retaining loyal customers.
3. Say Hello To Technology
It is impossible to accelerate your business growth without using technology in the 21st century.
- Use a POS software particularly designed for a QSR. It will help you run all the operations at your place smoothly.
- Get a high-tech inventory management system.
- Make sure you use the latest version of a Customer Management System.
- Invest in a trusted and certified KDS.
4. Collect Testimonials From Customers
- Getting substantive testimonials and positive reviews from your customers generates credibility.
- Credibility is very consequential in deciding the number of new footfalls.
- Positive testimonials not only get customers. It also catches investors, great deals, and many more perks.
- Check these add-ons you need to improve your customers’ experience.
5. Uplift Your Staff Members
The qualification and skills of your restaurant staff are of utmost importance as your staff acts as a connecting bridge between your restaurant and the customers.
- Conduct regular workshops and training sessions to keep your staff at ease with using any technological advancements that come up in the market.
- Train your staff to upsell. Proper training helps staff to influence customers’ choices positively.
- Skilled staff attract more customers and significantly increase your restaurant’s likability amongst upcoming customers.
- Learn restaurant staff management techniques for handling employees effectively.
6. Focus On Customer Retention
The number of new customers coming to your QSR Business is not significant if they don’t turn into loyal customers. Retention, therefore to say, is always more important than getting new customers.
- Run regular loyalty programs for your regular customers. Find out which loyalty program suits your restaurant best.
- Check out how to retain your online ordering customers.
- Offer rewards and incentives to your customers who make frequent purchases.
- Get a restaurant consultant to figure out the best deals for your restaurant to promote customer loyalty and retention.
7. Marketing Can Be Miraculous
The wonders of marketing are known to everyone today. The various ways of marketing include:
- Go for social media marketing. Platforms like Instagram and Twitter can catch the attention of customers tremendously only if you know how to do it right. People appreciate and fall for aesthetically pleasing pictures so follow this guide to know if the layout of your pictures is in the correct way or not.
- Try E-mail and SMS marketing. Email and SMS are two great ways of reaching customers with personalized messages. Offer suitable discounts to your customers on their birthdays and anniversaries.
Create your own website and optimize it with SEO tools. Get your business registered on Google My Business.
8. Stay Active
Participate in Events
Keep an eye on events that happen in your city and participate in them. Being part of events is a great way to increase brand awareness and reach out to new customers.
Try hosting events at your restaurant. Invite local artists or artists you can afford for gigs. You can also try collaborating with social media influencers to increase your restaurant’s visibility.
In conclusion, try everything you can do to amplify your business growth with proper planning and management. Planning and management are the key factors in sustaining your QSR business. Additionally, the golden piece of advice is to never compromise on your quality and brand values.
Keep yourself updated with recent news in the Food and Beverage industry by following us on Instagram.