As a restaurant owner or manager, there are a million things to keep track of in your establishment. Restaurant operations include managing inventory, scheduling staff, processing payments, managing customers and countless other daily tasks.
Luckily, with the advancement in restaurant tech, many apps are now available to streamline your restaurant operations and make your life easier. Whether you’re a small independent restaurant or a large chain, restaurant apps can help you stay on top of your game and take your business to the next level.
And if you wish to automate your restaurant’s day-to-day operations, then you have to check out Petpooja! Petpooja is your one-stop solution for all your restaurant problems!
This blog will cover some of the essential apps you should use to smoothen your restaurant operations, boost efficiency, reduce costs, and provide a better customer experience.
Get These Apps To Improve Your Restaurant Operations
Many apps are available to help streamline restaurant operations and improve efficiency.
1. Captain App
Manually taking orders from customers in a restaurant is a long and tedious process. The staff has to take orders on paper (which can easily be lost or replaced with other order slips), manually punch in the order and generate KOTs, and take multiple visits to the billing counter to complete a transaction, amongst many other things.
But don’t worry; Captain App is here to make your life easier!
- Captain app allows your staff to take customer orders, complete payments at the table and offer smart food recommendations.
- The server can take orders directly at the table on the Captain App, and the KOT gets printed and sent to the kitchen automatically.
- The captain app runs in smooth sync with Petpooja POS. This way you can check the orders and their status right from the billers app!
2. Token Management App
Imagine a bustling weekend with high crowds and high delivery orders. The delivery executives are lined up at your billing desk asking if their order is ready. Your staff, already busy managing the high crowd in the restaurant, gets continually disturbed, and the interruption affects their workflow and service.
Token Management comes to your rescue here!
- Like how you see your flight’s status on a screen at the airport, the delivery executives and take-away customers can now know the live status of their orders directly on a screen.
- Your staff can mark the food ready directly from POS or KDS. It eliminates the need for the delivery executives to ask your staff and manager.
- The order can also be tracked live by delivery executives.
3. Loyalty Wallet App
Restaurants thrive on repeat customers, and loyal customers are their lifeblood. And a restaurant loyalty program is a great tool to maintain a solid relationship with your customers to retain their business.
But running an independent loyalty program is tricky as you have to manage multiple systems for allocation, ensure smooth redemption, keep track of points and analyze if the loyalty program has been profitable.
Petpooja’s Loyalty Wallet can solve all the above worries!
- You can allocate points to your customers with a preset formula per rupee spent. You can also set expiry timelines for the loyalty points.
- The loyalty system is controlled directly by the restaurant POS. The reports are available on the dashboard, giving you a complete picture of your repeat customers.
- Your repeat customers can also top-up their wallets themselves. It will allow them to order from your restaurant using the allocated loyalty points without worrying about paying cash.
4. Feedback App
Customer feedback is critical in determining whether your customers enjoy your services and food. But generally, once customers finish their food, they are in a hurry to leave and are reluctant to give negative feedback to your face.
Petpooja’s Feedback Service app can get you honest and constructive feedback from your customers.
- With the help of this app, you can take feedback in an easy and non-intrusive way from your customers.
- You can install the app on a tablet to take on-spot feedback from dine-in customers, direct them towards scanning a QR code for feedback or send them an automated SMS link to get their feedback at their leisure.
- You can also collect customer details through the app, including birthdays, anniversaries, etc., to run your restaurants’ promotional campaigns.
5. Kitchen Display App
In a busy restaurant, taking manual orders from customers and transferring them to the Kitchen leads to confusion and delays. Moreover, your kitchen order ticket (KOTs) coming from the wait staff are sequential, leading you to cater to one KOT before moving on to the next.
But, Petpooja’s Kitchen Display System (KDS) has a screen mounted in the kitchen to take care of everything. Here’s how!
- It eliminated the chaotic process of managing paper KOTs.
- KDS allows you to view KOTs digitally and aggregate items from different KOTs to speed up preparation time.
- For instance, if you have 3 KOTs – each having one portion of Arrabbiata Pasta. The KDS will present you with an aggregated list, allowing you to make all three portions simultaneously and saving time.
Utilizing the right apps can make a massive difference in the success of your restaurant. By automating and streamlining tasks, you can free up time to focus on what matters – growing your business by providing excellent food and customer service.
By incorporating the right apps into your daily operations, you can reduce costs, increase efficiency, and ultimately provide a better experience for your customers. So try Petpooja and see the enormous difference these apps make for your restaurant!
We hope you find this blog helpful. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram for regular restaurant-industry updates!